Become a Contestant
Steps to Become a Miss Wisconsin Contestant
- Review our "Local Miss Pageants" in order to determine if there is a local program in your area.
- If there is a local program in your area, contact the local director for more information about eligibility and the application process.
- If there is not a local program in your area, e-mail the local director of one of the “OPEN” Pageants for more information.
- Please review the C.M.N. Donation Requirements and Instructions.
- If you are a Fair Queen Title Holder or College Title Holder that would like to compete in the Miss Wisconsin Pageant, CLICK HERE!
Contestants compete in the following areas of competition: Interview, Talent, Evening Wear and Physical Fitness in Swimsuit. They also choose a Personal Platform that they will support during their year of service as well as supporting the National Platforms of Children’s Miracle Network and STEM.
Miss Wisconsin Pageant Inc.
2651 Edgewood Lane
Oshkosh, WI 54904-9506