Thank you for supporting the Miss Wisconsin Pageant/Miss Wisconsin’s Outstanding Teen Pageant by purchasing an ad in our Souvenir Program Book. One thousand books will be printed and viewed during all four shows and taken home as a keepsake. Program Books that are not sold will be distributed to sponsors and colleges showcasing Wisconsin’s best and also area business for use in their waiting rooms and seen by who knows how many?
Advertisements can include:
- Contestants Name, Title, and Exclamations (Congratulations, Good Luck, Best Wishes)
- Contestants Picture; Must be Embedded Within Ad
The Miss Wisconsin Organization reserves the right to refuse any advertisement that could be considered improper or offensive.
Full Page: $300.00
Half Page: $200.00
MISS WISCONSIN BOOK PRODUCTION REQUIREMENTS
- PAGE SIZE (TRIM): 8.5” wide x 11” deep
- FULL PAGE AD SIZE (with .125” bleed on all sides): 8.75” wide x 11.25” deep
- FULL PAGE AD SIZE (with no trim): 8” wide x 10.25” deep
- ½ PAGE HORIZONTAL AD (no bleed): 7.75” wide x 5” deep
- ½ PAGE VERTICAL AD (no bleed): 3.75” wide x 10.25” deep
BOOK… FULL COLOR AND BLEEDS ARE AVAILABLE FOR ALL DISPLAY ADS ON EVERY PAGE.
ACCEPTABLE FILE SIZES:
We will take a variety of files, including: .tif, .eps, .jpg, .pdf in either CMYK or RGB format with a preferred resolution of 300. Finished files with be 300 resolution CMYK .tifs.
The closer to camera-ready ad you can provide means the fewer potential font complications. The optimal file is a flattened (no layers) .tif or .jpg file (again, 300 resolution, CMYK or RGB). That said, we will accept native files (with all images, fonts and hard-copy proof).
We will handle toning of all files for uniform consistency. The above applies to display ads and all images. For ads, we do not want layered PhotoShop files, but flattened .tif, .eps and/or .jpg files; this will eliminate font issues between systems and platforms. All files can be saved as Mac or IBM files, although the final publication will be designed and produced on a Mac.