Thank you for supporting the Miss Wisconsin Scholarship Organization and our candidates by purchasing an ad in our Souvenir Program Book. Six hundred books will be printed for the competition events in August and taken home as a keepsake. Unsold program books will be distributed to sponsors, area businesses, and colleges showcasing Wisconsin’s best young women and business organizations!
Advertisements can include:
- Candidate’s Name, Title, and Exclamations (Congratulations, Good Luck, Best Wishes)
- Candidate’s Picture; Must be Embedded Within Ad
The Miss Wisconsin Organization reserves the right to refuse advertisements that may be considered improper or offensive.
Full Page: $300.00
Half Page: $200.00
MISS WISCONSIN BOOK PRODUCTION REQUIREMENTS
- PAGE SIZE (TRIM): 8.5” wide x 11” deep
- FULL PAGE AD SIZE (with .125” bleed on all sides): 8.75” wide x 11.25” deep
- FULL PAGE AD SIZE (with no trim): 8” wide x 10.25” deep
- ½ PAGE HORIZONTAL AD (no bleed): 7.75” wide x 5” deep
- ½ PAGE VERTICAL AD (no bleed): 3.75” wide x 10.25” deep
FULL COLOR / BLEEDS ARE AVAILABLE FOR ALL DISPLAY ADS ON EACH PAGE.
ACCEPTABLE FILE FORMATS:
We will take a variety of files, including: .tif, .eps, .jpg, .pdf in either CMYK or RGB format with a preferred resolution of 300. Finished files will be 300 resolution CMYK .tifs.
The closer to camera-ready ad you can provide means the fewer potential font complications. The optimal file is a flattened (no layers) .tif or .jpg file (again, 300 resolution, CMYK or RGB). That said, we will accept native files (with all images, fonts and hard-copy proof).
We will handle toning of all files for uniform consistency. The above applies to display ads and all images. For ads, we do not want layered PhotoShop files, but flattened .tif, .eps and/or .jpg files; this will eliminate font issues between systems and platforms. All files can be saved as Mac or IBM files, although the final publication will be designed and produced on a Mac.
Email: email@example.com, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.