ALL TICKET SALES WILL END AT 11:59PM ON SUNDAY, JUNE 13.
NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR.
Miss Wisconsin Competition 2021
Wednesday, June 16 – 6:30pm – Miss Preliminary Competition
Thursday, June 17 – 6:30pm – Miss Preliminary Competition
Friday, June 18 – 6:30pm – Miss Wisconsin’s Outstanding Teen
Saturday, June 19 – 4:00pm – Miss Wisconsin Finals Competition
2021 Ticket Information
- Our venue is currently at a significantly reduced capacity, which requires modifications to our usual ticketing procedures. We will adapt our ticket availability as capacity changes.
- This year, tickets will be sold in zones. See seating chart for zone layout.
- Previous ticket package holders will not have the same seats as in the past, due to reduced capacity and social distancing. Your regular seating will return in 2022.
- Seats will not be assigned at this time, while capacity limitations are still in flux.
- Open seats will be reserved between each group of tickets.
- Seats will be prioritized and assigned in the order that ticket orders were placed.
- Tickets will be emailed by June 14, 2021, and will need to be printed by the ticket purchaser before arriving at the venue.
- If you purchased ticket packages in 2020 and did not request a refund, your order is still in place. You should have received an email with more information.
- Please be aware: all attendees will be required to wear a mask or face covering at all times while at the competition venue.
- Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Or watch from home: Click here to purchase your ticket to the livestream!
Health and Safety Notice:
Attendees at the Miss Wisconsin Competition will be expected to follow all required guidelines set forth by the Miss Wisconsin Scholarship Organization to ensure the health and safety of all. Masks will be required to be worn by attendees at all times. Furthermore, attendees will be expected to practice social distancing, sit only in assigned seats, practice good hand and cough/sneeze hygiene, and follow all signage and verbal instruction from event staff. Attendees are asked to stay home if they are feeling unwell.
By purchasing tickets to the Miss Wisconsin Competition, I am agreeing to follow all guidelines set forth by the Miss Wisconsin Scholarship Organization and to share these expectations with all members of my party.
Failure to follow instructions and guidelines may result in removal from the venue. Tickets are non-refundable under all circumstances.
Furthermore, by purchasing tickets to the Miss Wisconsin Competition and entering the venue, I accept the risk of becoming infected with COVID-19.
For box office use only.