Miss Wisconsin Competition 2021
Wednesday, June 16 – 6:30pm – Miss Preliminary Competition
Thursday, June 17 – 6:30pm – Miss Preliminary Competition
Friday, June 18 – 6:30pm – Miss Wisconsin’s Outstanding Teen
Saturday, June 19 – 4:00pm – Miss Wisconsin Finals Competition
2021 Ticket Information
- Our venue is currently at a significantly reduced capacity, which requires modifications to our usual ticketing procedures. We will adapt our ticket availability as capacity changes.
- This year, tickets will be sold in zones. See seating chart for zone layout.
- Tickets in Zone 1 and Zone 2B are available only to previous Gold and Silver package purchasers, respectively, during the pre-sale (see dates below).
- Previous ticket package holders will not have the same seats as in the past, due to reduced capacity and social distancing. Your regular seating will return in 2022.
- Seats will not be assigned at this time, while capacity limitations are still in flux.
- A maximum of four seats will be allowed together. Open seats will be reserved between each four-some (or whatever number of seats in your order).
- Seats will be prioritized and assigned in the order that ticket orders were placed.
- Tickets will be emailed once seats are assigned, and will need to be printed by the ticket purchaser before arriving at the venue.
- At this time, only PACKAGES for all four nights of competition are being sold. Individual night tickets will be released only if available as the competition nears.
- If you purchased ticket packages in 2020 and did not request a refund, your order is still in place. You should have received an email with more information.
- Please be aware: all attendees will be required to wear a mask or face covering at all times while at the competition venue.
Ticket Sale Dates:
- May 5-May 7: Family and Local Organization pre-sale.
- May 8-May 11: Pre-Sale for previous ticket package purchasers. There will be a 4 ticket limit during this pre-sale. One order only.
- May 12: Ticket packages go on sale to the general public.
Health and Safety Notice:
Attendees at the Miss Wisconsin Competition will be expected to follow all required guidelines set forth by the Miss Wisconsin Scholarship Organization to ensure the health and safety of all. Masks will be required to be worn by attendees at all times. Furthermore, attendees will be expected to practice social distancing, sit only in assigned seats, practice good hand and cough/sneeze hygiene, and follow all signage and verbal instruction from event staff. Attendees are asked to stay home if they are feeling unwell.
By purchasing tickets to the Miss Wisconsin Competition, I am agreeing to follow all guidelines set forth by the Miss Wisconsin Scholarship Organization and to share these expectations with all members of my party.
Failure to follow instructions and guidelines may result in removal from the venue. Tickets are non-refundable under all circumstances.
Furthermore, by purchasing tickets to the Miss Wisconsin Competition and entering the venue, I accept the risk of becoming infected with COVID-19.
For box office use only.